Site Planning & Development
Stocks Engineering routinely provides site planning and development services to our clients. Recent projects range in size from a small 1-acre multi-use development to a 30-acre commercial center and Wal-Mart Supercenters. In fact, Stocks Engineering has designed over 100 commercial, medical, and campus style site projects with associated utilities, storm drainage, parking lots, and related infrastructure. With virtually every site project, we prepare schematic development documents for review with the Owner prior to initializing full design. These documents are frequently used in public meetings and workshops where we discuss design challenges, cost implications and alternative solutions.
Our Site Planning & Development Services:
- Residential development
- Site Layout and Infrastructure Design
- CADD Mapping and GIS Applications
- Permits and approvals
- Golf course design and development
- Stormwater quality facilities
- Preliminary Cost Analysis
Our Site Planning & Development Projects
- Englewood Baptist Church, Rocky Mount, NC – Developed masterplan for over 66-acre parcel to incorporate 450,000 sf building area with over 1,500 space parking lot, stormwater ponds and watermain extensions.
- Walmart Supercenter, Nashville, NC – Responsible for all civil engineering design aspects of 16 acre site including site grading, drainage, utilities, landscaping, and offsite roadway widening improvements.